miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Klean Color: Fuschia Glitter

This polish stinks so bad. I usually like the smell of most brands but this one I cant take it. My head hurts when painting my nails. BUT I like the glitter on it (maybe for glitter placements) so I kept it in my stash.
Klean Color Fuschia Glitter is an intense pink red-ish jelly, with small, medium and large hex holo glitter. Theres a lot of sinking. Fishing was needed too, for the largest glitters. 
Shown on the pics its 8 coats. 8! Even like that theres VNL. A lot. Solution: Layering? Not really. 8 coats and you can count one by one the small amount of glitter on every nail. Remember fishing was required?  This polish is a big fail by itself. I could use it for glitter placements and thats it. Such a shame. I wont give up though, its gotta be good someway! (i think).

Este esmalte huele horrible! Normalmente me gusta el olor de la mayoría de las marcas de esmalte pero este no lo aguanto. Me duele la cabeza mientras pinto mis uñas. PERO me gusta el glitter (tal vez solo para colocarlo por separado en las uñas) y lo conservé en mi colección.
Fuschia Glitter de Klean Color es un rosa, rojo traslúcido, con glitter holográfico hexagonal, pequeño, mediano y grande. Se hunde al fondo! Tambien tuve que pescar las piezas mas grandes. 
En las fotos tengo 8 capas. 8! Y aún asi se ve la línea de mi uña. Mucho. Solucion, como top coat? No realmente. 8 capas y puedes contar la pequeña cantidad de glitters en cada uña. Además tuve que pescarlos! Este esmalte es un gran fail. Podría usar el glitter individualmente y ya. Una pena. Aunque no me rendiré, tiene que ser bueno de alguna manera! (creo).




The brush is wide and large. Not the best though. 

El aplicador es ancho y largo. Pero no es el mejor.



A close up of one of my nails.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...