sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

Falling snow NOTD

 I like Christmas. It might be my fave time of the year. And since ive been doing nail art since April I didnt get the chance to do christmas manis before. So heres one. It's falling snow, or thats what I wanted it to be lol. I did a gradient only on the tips with CG's White on white over For Audrey, and then I did a glitter gradient as the snowflakes. I hope you like it! Much love.

Me gusta la Navidad. Creo que es mi época favorita del año. Y como empecé con el nail art en Abril, no tuve oportunidad de hacer manis navideños hasta ahora. Asi que aqui hay uno. Es nieve cayendo, o eso es lo que queria que fuera jajaja. Hice un gradiente con White on White en las puntas sobre For Audrey, los dos de China Glaze, y luego un gradiente de glitter como los copos. Espero que te guste. Besos!



PS. I actually never seen snow.
PD. De hecho nunca he visto la nieve.

8 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...