sábado, 16 de febrero de 2013

China Glaze GLiTZ II

As I said in my last post, the last 3 polishes of this collection will be presented as a guest post from a dear friend of mine, Daniela. She is a very talented sweet lady and you can find her over Instagram (@demolitiondiamond). Ill leave you guys with her post.

Como dije en mi post pasado, los últimos 3 esmaltes de esta colección los mostrará una invitada en el blog, una amiga queridisima, Daniela. Ella es una persona talentosa y muy linda,  y la pueden encontrar en Instagram (@demolitiondiamond). Los dejo con su post. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! I'm Daniela! (@demolitiondiamond on Instagram)
My dear and sweet Pam invited me to review 3 of the polishes from the China Glaze GLiTZ collection: Graffiti Glitter, Bling It On and Mosaic Madness.

Hola! Soy Daniela (@demolitiondiamond en Instagram) Mi querida y Dulce Pam me invitó para escribir sobre 3 de los tonos parte de la colección GLiTZ de China Glaze: Graffiti Glitter, Bling It On and Mosaic Madness.

I'll start with Graffiti Glitter. This one is a green glitter, emerald I'd say. Like the rest of the polishes of this collection, is also packed with different sized and form black glitter.

Empezaré con Graffiti Glitter. Este es glitter verde, esmeralda diría yo. Como el resto de los barnices de esta colección, está cargado de glitter negro de diferente forma y tamaño.

I used 2 thin on top of China Glaze Starboard [2 coats]. Here's how it looks under white light:

Usé 2 capas delgadas sobre Starboard de China Glaze [2 capas]. Así se ve bajo luz blanca:



Here's how it looks under the sunlight:

Así se ve bajo la luz del Sol: 



And indoors: 
Y a la sombra:


Next up is Mosaic Madness. This one is a beautiful blue glitter, packed with black glitter as well.
Here's shown on top of an acid wash mani I did with China Glaze Kinetic Candy and First Mate. Once again, I used 2 thin coats.

El siguiente es Mosaic Madness. Este es un hermoso glitter azul, también cargado de glitter negro.

Aquí se muestra encima de un mani "acid wash" que hice con Kinetic Candy y First Mate de China Glaze. También usé 2 capas delgadas.

This is how it looks under white light: 
 Así se ve con luz blanca:

Under the sunlight:
Bajo la luz del sol:


And indoors: 

Y a la sombra:

Last, but not least, I swatched Bling It On. My absolute favorite of this collection, a gorgeous purple (bluish) glitter!
I used 2 thin coats on top of a gradient I did with Esika Gris Glam and China Glaze Spontaneous.

Por último, pero no menos importante, usé Bling It On. Definitivamente, es mi favorito de la colección, un glitter morado (azulado) hermoso!

Usé 2 capas delgadas sobre un gradiente que hice con Gris Glam de Esika y Spontaneous de China Glaze.

This is how it looks under white light:
Así se ve con luz blanca:

Under the sunlight:

Con la luz del sol:

And indoors:
Y a la sombra:


That's it for me! :) I wanna thank Pam for inviting me, it is truly an honor to be featured by such an amazing and talented lady.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont you guys just loved that last gradient? I did! Dani, I really hope you want to do this again sometime soon. My pleasure.
Also I remind you if you'd like to write a guest post email me at thenailsensation@hotmail.com with your name and nail blog/nail account URL and I'll get to you. Thank you!

No les encantó ese último gradiente? A mi si! Dani, espero que quieras hacer esto de nuevo, muy pronto. Fue un placer!
Les recuerdo que si gustan escribir un post de invitad@ deben mandar un mail a thenailsensation@hotmail.com con su nombre y la URL de su blog de uñas o cuenta de uñas. Gracias! 

1 comentario:

  1. Siii estoy de acuerdo gris + morado=combinación perfecta, quedaron hermosos los swatches! Buen trabajo Daniela :D

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...