viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10, [@clairestelle8]

Hello everyone! I'm Claire (@clairestelle8 on Instagram) and I was thrilled when the lovely, and very talented, Pamela asked me to be part of her 12 days of Christmas blog series! I've admired her work for such a long time and I feel so honoured to guest here today! 

So, for this mani I wanted to create a magical woodland scene and two of the gorgeous polishes from the Christmas China Glaze collection Cheers collection Don't Get Elfed Up and Better Not Pout were perfect for the gradient. I then added some stamping using Barry M Gold Foil ( sadly now discontinued) and Moyou London Festive 08 plate. 

My five year old niece loves my nail creations so I thought I'd ask her opinion but sadly she didn't approve! Apparently Rhubarb the Reindeer should have a red nose... I said "Don't you mean Rudolph the Reindeer?" "Oh no!" she said, "He's called Rhubarb because that's the colour of his nose!" Well I couldn't argue with that logic!! I will always have to call him Rhubarb the Red Nosed Reindeer now!!

Hope you like these more than my niece! 

Thanks again for asking me to guest today Pamela! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...