lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Day 7, Mely [@rockyournails]

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mely and I am from IG @RockYourNails . I am so excited and honored to be guest blogging here on Pamela’s blog! Thank you for inviting me over!! For this post, I decided to create a super festive Christmas design, and I went with the theme of Rudolph. I hope you enjoy!



I started by painting on my base polishes. For my Index and pinky, I used China Glaze Just Be-Claws. For my middle finger, I used Sinful Colors Last Chance (a dark green cream) and then topped it with Sinful Colors San Francisco (a green jelly with metallic glitter) to get the green metallic look. For my ring finger, I used one coat of Madam Glam Snow White.


After all of my base colors were dry, I used a small detail brush and drew the reindeer outline using China Glaze Mingle With Kringle (a very warm gold metallic polish). This polish worked out great, because of how opaque it is. I did not have any trouble getting it to cover the red or the green bases.


Lastly for the nose, I used a dotting tool and two different red polishes. I first dotted on Bonita Colors Dolled Up (a red cream), then topped it with Painted Polish Ho Ho Ho-lo ( a red jelly with hologrqaphic micro glitters. I used the red cream polish first so that the red would be opaque. 


Lastly, I applied Butter London’s Matte top coat. 


…I also did a photo with glossy top coat… in which you can really see the colors shining through J.




Thank you everyone for visiting! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

<3 Mely

IG @rockyournails

www.rockyournails.org

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...