sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5, Kimberlyn [@nailmachine]

Hello everyone! This is Kimberlyn, also known as @nailmachine on Instagram. I started getting into nails when I was 13 and I remember having my first nail art collaboration with Pamela and Sabrina. They are such lovely people and I really enjoyed my collaboration with them! It is really nice to be asked to do a guest post for Pamela. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

It is my first time doing a guest post so I will just write a little more about myself. I am 18 this year and I am currently in my second year, studying Business Studies in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I usually get my polishes when I am overseas or online because Singapore doesn't have many options and are quite expensive too. Some of my favorite brands includes, PiCture POlish, Lioele, Pastel and Ciate. I prefer brushes that are wide and flat because it makes application much easier (for me). I also love having pink, blue and purple on my nails because I feel that it matches my skin tone best. My favorite nail art technique will be gradient because it is super easy to do and with the awesome liquid palisade, it is not a hassle anymore! 

Anyhow, this is the design that I have created:


Christmas is a joyful occasion for many and I really wanted to have a design that is colorful and sweet at the same time.
Therefore, I decided to mix a few pastel colors together. I expected the design to turn out brighter but I think its still looks pretty!
I also added snow using white acrylic paint.

Once again, thank you so much for asking me to do a guest post, Pamela!

Kimberlyn

-- 
The Nailmachine
Instagram: @nailmachine
Twitter: @thenailmachine
Blog: thenailmachine.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...