domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6, Shay [@shaystylista]

Hi there! First and foremost, thank you Pamela for inviting me to participate in this special holiday post! When I was thinking of ideas, I wanted to do something that was synonymous with my nail art journey. My nail art adventures started with me googling how-to videos on Hello Kitty nails. I practiced Hello Kitty faces on notebooks, napkins, almost everything because I wanted to get her nose and eye proportions right. :D 



Eventually it became second nature and my doodles were now identifiable as that cute kitty with no mouth lol. Around this time last year, I started my YouTube channel and Hello Kitty design was my first upload so to commemorate my one year anniversary, I decided to recreate that design for this post.



 I used China Glaze Diva Bride as the base and acrylic paint for the designs. I didn't get a chance to film a video for this one, but I hope you like it nonetheless! 



Oh and Hello Kitty will always be a cat to me! Merry Kitty-Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...